Fetishism/OB/Gyn Visit

Question
I am female living in the northeast USA, 57 years old, 5'5" tall and bit chubby. Several months ago I went to the OB/Gyn for my annual examination. I was assigned an MD I had appointments with previously so it was not a big deal for me to see him. I was escorted to an exam room where I was told to undress, put on a gown and wait for the nurse which I did.
The nurse came in to check height, weight and other vital signs. When she left I got up on the exam table and waited. A few minutes later the doctor and nurse both walked in and the doctor performed the examination. When the doctor was finished the nurse left the room. I was about to get up but the doc told me to remain in place so he could check something out. I found that odd but did not move. Next thing I knew he had his tongue on my clitoris and was licking away. I said to him "what are you doing?" He stopped and looked at me then said if you try and stop me I will administer a spanking so just enjoy it.
I did not want a spanking so I lied there, had an orgasm, then he left the room. I got up, dressed and left. Do you think I should have reported him to the AMA for inappropriate behavior?

Answer
In the Stirrups
In the Stirrups  
I think you have a very nice fantasy going there.  IF this really happened, and you're willing to also be exposed with your accusation, then you should definitely report it.  It is totally inappropriate - medical fetish/fantasy is something completely different.

Fetishism

PLAY DOCTOR

Past/Present clients
Have steady "patients" and Doctors/Nurses who like to fulfill their fantasies. My "specialty" is in providing "newbies --- the curious" with an environment to experience their fantasy and to explore their curiosity without the fear of being rejected, laughed at, thought to be weird, etc. Many females are curious about becoming aroused during a GYN exam OR they want to be the Doctor/Nurse and find the man's prostate. I have helped them all . . .