Fetishism/What do you think about guys who wear panties/thongs?

I'm actually considering making the transition myself. Not that I'm gay, cause I'm not. I'm actually a straight [slightly] feminine man. Problem is I live on campus and I'm afraid of someone tampering with my laundry if I don't come back in time for the dryer. However, I'm actually looking at leather. patent leather(I always found patent leather a sexy material, and vynyl panties/thongs. I know it sounds kinky for daily wear, but the strap in the back is spandex/nylon if it's panties then the outside of the front and back is leather/vynyl and the inside(s) are nylon. Ill start off with the super intriguing ones before I actually go down to regular ones. One's I'm looking at though should be comfortable. Some are even crotchless female one's. I don't care. I'm tired of my groin slipping out my boxers/briefs when walking and what not. But tell me. what do you think about men wearing pantes and thongs? I am trying to hide them when I wear them so people don't notice? Like I don't tuck in my shirt except for the Winter cause it be cold. But when it Summer-Fall I don't. I wear skinny-super skinny jeans for the most part and I'm 5'4 and 149 lbs. My gut ain't big but I do have a 34 in. waist. Not sure about hip. I'd like to wear them tight (not too tight) and get the size right on the first order. So what would you recommend?

Check them out

I don't consider myself to be an "expert" in this matter, although I do have some thoughts I'll share with you.  As you have observed, you are in a situation where you could be exposed and that would be embarrassing.  What you like, is what you like, and it isn't a problem until it gets in the way of regular daily activities or causes you to not get things done because you are distracted.  Bottom line - if you want to wear panties & thongs, go for it, but just recognize the consequences if you get into a situation  that you can't control ---- for example, suppose you were taken to the hospital?

Past/Present clients
Have steady "patients" and Doctors/Nurses who like to fulfill their fantasies. My "specialty" is in providing "newbies --- the curious" with an environment to experience their fantasy and to explore their curiosity without the fear of being rejected, laughed at, thought to be weird, etc. Many females are curious about becoming aroused during a GYN exam OR they want to be the Doctor/Nurse and find the man's prostate. I have helped them all . . .