Fetishism/Fetishm Problem of mine

I want to share my strange experience and want suggestions from users. This was started at a village. Once i went to my Grandpas' village and want to have a afternoon rest. I went upstairs where, my cousin live there. I saw her washed and unwashed clothes hanging there. Suddenly i have a pleasure. I started to smell and sniff her dresses including her Bra and panties. I never ever experienced that much of feel. I mastrubate and clean up with her Dress. After this event, everywhere i go, i'm supposed to search of any thing related to a girl's smell.
Once, i travelled in a train. On my opposite births, there was a couple. I think the lady was about 30 years old. She kept Jasmine flower in his head (likely every tamil girl). After a night full of sleep, i awake on morning and i found missing that couple. They must be leave on the previous station. At that time, i found a withered flower on their birth. I have a sudden tempt. So, i took that jasmine flower to bathroom and do mastrubate. Now only i found a hair on that jasmine flower. I lick and smell and sniff to make me hot.
Another time, i travelled in a bus, my previous seat passanger have the jasmine in her head. Till the morning i was waiting to collect the flower, when she throw out. But, by some evil's grace, ;) her handkerchief fall down. Suddenly i picked that. And after came home, i started myself to smell and sniff her kerchief. U dont believe that i really feel the girls smell. Such an Mindblowing Mastrubation Experience.
Now i want the suggestion of..Is this bad habit? I'm not disturbed any girl, not teased and not sexually harassed. Simply i make myself with her smell. Shall i want to change my this habit?

First thing to remember is every country's culture is entirely different from the other.
With that in mind, I am located in the USA.
I do not know the availability of information on the internet in your country but in honesty, what you have is a common fetish.
I think it has something to do with your body's reaction to the female pheromones.
It's as simple as that.

hope this helps

delete account

No longer answering anything on here. Since I can't find a DELETE ACCOUNT anywhere here... The email associated with this account is complete fake & anything sent will go nowhere

delete account delete account

delete account

delete account delete account