Fetishism/Rectal Temperature Procedure

Question
When taking a rectal temperature should the anal opening be lubricated as well as the thermometer? Just curious.

Answer
Insertion
Insertion  

Nurse Ashley
Nurse Ashley  
Technically, and professionally, for the insertion of a rectal thermometer, there would be no need to lubricate the anus.  Simply put some lubricant on the tip of the thermometer and insert it.  Some medical practitioners may quickly (as in with one stroke) apply some lubricant to the anus - but usually not.

Now - for MedFet play - the procedure may/would be different, as there is an erotic aspect to lubricating the anus.

http://www.playdr.com

Fetishism

PLAY DOCTOR

Past/Present clients
Have steady "patients" and Doctors/Nurses who like to fulfill their fantasies. My "specialty" is in providing "newbies --- the curious" with an environment to experience their fantasy and to explore their curiosity without the fear of being rejected, laughed at, thought to be weird, etc. Many females are curious about becoming aroused during a GYN exam OR they want to be the Doctor/Nurse and find the man's prostate. I have helped them all . . .