Fetishism/Age Regression Fetish, And A Little Bit More

Question
For 2-3 years I have age regression fetish. At least, I realized that I have this fetish 2-3 years ago. I am 14 years old(I am a male), and I achieve orgasm with the idea of an adult woman(or rarely, teen boys) who is in her 20s regressing to a 0-6 year range. If the person who is regressed doesn't respond this situation with shock, fear and embarassment, and if she doesn't be forced to wear diapers/training pants or doesn't have to wear diapers/training pants, I can't achieve orgasm with it. I am not pedophilia, I am sure about that, little kids don't turn me on. This comes to my mind in my free time and I can't resist to the urge to masturbate with these kind of thoughts and pictures of an adult woman regressing. I really want to get rid of this, because it is weird, but more than that, because of the fact that I am 14 I am not the age of having sex, and I don't watch porns too(I tried once or twice), but the thought of naked girls don't turn me on. I don't know if it will change when I grow up and have a real sex, but I worry about it. By the way, I should say that I am not gay or bisexual, I like girls, but I can't get aroused with the thought of girls being naked, or with watching porn. So I really want to get rid of this fetish, but I read this too, and some expert here had said that it is not a thing that needs to be supressed, but my situation is a little bit different as you can see: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Fetishism-2835/Age-regression-fetish-want.htm
I am sorry, if I did grammar mistakes, I am not a native speaker.

Answer
By your admitted age of 14, I am hesitant to reply in great detail.

However, what I can tell you is that if you are concerned about it - then stop thinking about it.

If however you prefer to think about it - then it only becomes a problem if it gets in the way of normal functioning.

Fetishism

PLAY DOCTOR

Past/Present clients
Have steady "patients" and Doctors/Nurses who like to fulfill their fantasies. My "specialty" is in providing "newbies --- the curious" with an environment to experience their fantasy and to explore their curiosity without the fear of being rejected, laughed at, thought to be weird, etc. Many females are curious about becoming aroused during a GYN exam OR they want to be the Doctor/Nurse and find the man's prostate. I have helped them all . . .