My leg is always the worst left leg terrible muscular pain and in the ankle. TODAY ALL around the knee. I am still on Cymbalta but they took me off Amatriptaline? spelling which really helped with the pain I want off the Cymbalta and back onto the Amatriptaline.

Are you feeling better since you have gone back to the Amitriptyline? It seems like that is a better medication for you.

I have been blessed to get out of pain and off medication after being totally disabled with fibromyalgia. How I have done this is to balance my hormones, balance brain chemistry initially, clean up my diet, and clear out some toxins.

I believe a large number with fibromyalgia have hormonal imbalance issues. Here are two websites where you can do some research (I am not connected with these companies). They have provider information so you can locate someone in your area.

I understand what you have been through. I have been there. Keep working. I believe there are some ways to reclaim your health.

Patricia Stephens Fibromyalgia

Using natural therapies to treat fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and adrenal fatigue. I also have some information on conventional drugs, if that is what patients lean toward or can afford.

I have been working in a natural pharmacy in GA or over 11 years. I have worked with many FMS, CFS, and adrenal fatigue patients during that time. I have recovered from total disability from FMS and have gotten off all conventional medications.

Tate Publishing has released my new book March 30, 2010 entitled Reversing Chronic Disease: A Journey Back to Health. It is endorsed by 3 MDS. I have co-written two articles for ADDvance Magazine.

BA in education from University of Alabama Certification- Certified Nutritional Consultant AANC

One of my clients wrote an endorsement for my book.