Fibromyalgia/supplements

Question
Patricia,
         Thanks for answering my question. What supplements have you found helpful in conquering fibromyalgia? Also I suffer from tendon pain in the dorsal part of my fingers and hands as well as my feet, any supplements or treatments do you believe would be beneficial?

Answer
After serving as a nutritionist for over 15 years, I have seen many supplements turn off pain. Supplements that I have seen help FMS are magnesium, 5 HTP  or SAMe,  L-theanine, Pregnenolone, and DHEA. You don't need all of these. If you aren't on an antidepressant, I would like to suggest SAMe and magnesium for starters. Get the dosage right on both. Go to google and type in fibromyalgia and SAMe. Also, magnesium will show up a lot on google for FMS.

I really believe imbalances in the endocrine system can be major players in people with chronic pain and inflammation. Our hormones are typically declining as we age. There is effective, safe replacements and good testing to help us know how to replace.This is how I have recovered completely from fibromyalgia. Hormones have removed the pain, improved energy, helped sleep, and stopped my anxiety.

Best to you and your health.

Patricia Stephens

Fibromyalgia

Patricia Stephens addfibro@yahoo.com Fibromyalgia