Fibromyalgia/chronic pain

Question
SIR/MADAM
         PLEASE READ MY RATE COMMENTS .THIS IS A FOLLOW UP QUESTION TO YOUR ANSWER DATED 19.06.15
I HAVE BOUGHT 1 BOTTLE OF MAGNESIUM OIL AS PER YOUR GUIDANCE.BUT ALSO GUIDE ME ABOUT MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENT AS A DAILY DOSE PLEASE MENTION MAKE AND BRAND OF THE MEDICINE.
         THANKING YOU

Answer
Rajesh,

I am sorry I did not see this question earlier.

Dosage of magnesium can vary widely. I typically start my clients on a lower dosage such as 150-300 mg a day orally.  Some need more, but we don't start high. (That is the safest way to use everything.) My favorite brand is Pure Encapsulations, but there are many other good brands such as Carlson's Chelated Magnesium, which is mostly magnesium glycinate.( I believe each tab is 200 mg.)

Cheap nutrients typically are not high quality. Quality matters. Don't try to save too much money when you buy supplements. They are not a good deal.

For me, magnesium causes me to move out toxins, and that is so important to feel better. But if I go too fast, I can get symptoms like what you would see with the flu. This lasts usually just a few days. Drink lots of water. I start low and work up on my dosage, and this fixes my problem. I sleep and feel so much better on magnesium.

I also use the magnesium oil topically to help build my magnesium levels faster. I have seen that it also helps my clients. There is a good book by Dr. Mark Sircus and he has an extensive website. drsircus.com  I am not connected with him at all.

My favorite magnesium oil is made by Ancient Minerals, but I have seen other brands work very well.

To summarize. I recommend to my clients and myself to use some oral magnesium of high quality daily. I also use some magnesium topically, or at first when I am just trying to build magnesium. To see if my dosage is correct, I rely on pH strips. There is a chart on the package that lets you know when you are in a healthy pH level. We want our pH to be balanced and not to be too acidic because our bodies don't heal as well. The blood typically stays at the right pH, but the cells and the tissues can get acidic, and this is where the problem comes in.

Also, you might read Dr. Sircus' information on baking soda. Very interesting. Very inexpensive. Important to monitor with pH strips to keep pH in balance.

If you have inflammation, you can add some MSM to your magnesium. I also like spirulina because of its high nutrient content.

Best to you and your health.

Patricia Stephens, CNC
ReversingChronicDisease.com  

Fibromyalgia

Patricia Stephens addfibro@yahoo.com Fibromyalgia