Figure Skating/science fair

katie f wrote at 2010-09-01 23:18:12
hi im katie,

three year figure skating fanatic. i know im a little late but this would be a great 8-9 th grade project, i did this one in computer science honors. have some of your friends try a waltz jump, then have them bring their hands up with them, then have them act like they are kicking a ball. see witch one works the best its pretty easey and fun! hpoe you can use it!!

K wrote at 2013-03-20 01:19:58
Thanks. Bruce. My daughter is 10 and is looking at several ice skating ideas, as she had a program where she had to spin with a parasol. The first parasol that she had drug her out of the spin, but the second one did not. She is trying to come up with reasons. Can you help us?

Figure Skating

Dr. Bruce Forciea

I can handle most questions regarding sports injuries, conditioning, jumps, spins, and basic skating.

Professional skating coach for 15 years. Former PSA Senior rated coach and ice show performer. Now a chiropractor and full-time college instructor in anatomy and physiology.

Human Anatomy and Physiology Society Wisconsin Chiropractic Association

Wisconsin Technical College System course in General and Advanced anatomy and physiology. Author of Unlocking the Healing Code, a book on healing scheduled for release in December, 2007.

Doctor of Chiropractic from Parker College. B.A. Psychology Eckerd College

Midwestern Novice and Junior Pairs Champion and National competitor.