Figure Skating/Senior Moves Stress

Question
I'm testing my senior moves in 5 days, and I'm incredibly stressed out. Most of the time my moves are great, but small errors at the beginning of the patterns can set me off and make me frusterated and cause everything to go downhill. The fact that my test is coming up soon makes me even more stressed.
On top of that, I have a winter exhebition at my club 3 days later. Tons of people come, and I'm the top freestyle skater at our rink so everyone looks up to me and watches me. The only problem is that I have been drilling my moves so much for the past 3 weeks that I haven't had any time to jump as much and do my program. My jumps aren't feeling as strong and consistent as they did, my double axel is having issues, and I know that with just 2 days between the test and exhibition it's just not possible to pull together a clean and strong short program. I skated amazing shorts at my last two competitions and I feel like I have to live up to those.
Do you think I should throw together a fun exhibition number with a couple easy jumps for the exhibition instead? I feel that this will help take some pressure off me. I don't want anything to interfere with my mindset for my test because I know that overall, it is way more important. Also, do you have any tips for dealing with stress and doing a great senior moves test? Thanks so much!

Answer
Don't stress on the test! I just had a 12 year old pass this week! Not really enough power, but very correct.  Focus on presentation and looking SR. Relax in between moves (you are allowed to go back to your coach or tissue/water in between moves if needed).  Do the turns correctly and smoothly and you will make it.

As for the show...be entertaining! The crowd loves Spirals, fast spins, split jumps etc. Have fun with it to take pressure off!
Good luck,
Dianne  

Figure Skating

Dianne DeLeeuw