Figure Skating/Finding a Choreographer

We have a few parents/skaters looking for a figure skating choreographer who could come to our rink (with the assistance of our FSC) to choreograph programs for several IJS skaters. I've searched online and there are so many choreographers and coaches with the credentials and experience we are looking for. Do you have any recommendations for finding/inviting/contracting someone to come our way (Florida)?  Thank you! I've enjoyed perusing All Experts and greatly appreciate that you offer this resource!

Most choreographers would love this opportunity but it will be pricey! You will need to pay all expenses and their fees.  So look local.  Work with your coaches and find someone nearby.  Maybe even a dance person would great to work with your skaters and coaches!
Good luck,

Figure Skating

Dianne DeLeeuw

I can answer questions about figure skating, choreography, ISI or USFS. Also questions about competing (my Olympic experience or your own competition). I`m a National referre for ISI. Recently I also have been appointed a National Technical Specialist for US Figure Skating. But remember I am not your substitute for a coach! They can see what you are doing! To correct or instruct you on manuevers is really not what I want to do.

Experience: World Champion and Olympic Silver Medalist, coaching all levels of skaters at in California. I coach all levels and ages of skating from tiny tots to adults, first timers to International competitors. I also do choreography, music editing, teach specialty classes and give seminars.

Organizations: US Figure Skating, ISI, PSA, All Year Figure Skating Club

Publications: Recreational Ice Skater, The Edge

Awards: 1976 Olympic Silver Medalist, 1975 World Champion, 1976 European Champion, 6 time National Champion, US and Canadian Double Gold Medalist, 1999 ISI Great Skate Award, 2002 Woman of the Year

US Figure Skating category A certification