Figure Skating/Research Project

Question
Hello my name is Olivia and I attend Francis Howell Middle School. I'm doing my research project on figure skating and I was wondering if you could answer these questions.
1. Is choreographing hard
2. What type of music is easy to dance to
3. How many years have you figure skated
4. What made you want to be a figure skating expert
5. Do you ever get tired of what you do

Answer
Hi..
1. Choreography is difficult but enjoyable.  You must create routines to fit the skater, age, level and event.
2. I use all types, the skater must like it and feel it.  But it must suit the age and event.  This is the hardest part!
3. I started when I was 4.
4. I trained many years, competed internationally, won the world Championship and an Olympic medal.  It was always the sport and Art I was passionate about!
5. Coaching is a hard profession. You work long and odd hours in a cold rink.  But it is very satisfying when your skaters achieve their goals.  

Good luck on your project!
Dianne

Figure Skating

Dianne DeLeeuw