Figure Skating/Pronation

My daughter is 9 y.o. ans is currently in pre-juv working on getting her doubles clean. She pronates, with her take off foot being the worse of the two. She wears super feet orthotics, has done pt, sees a chiro, and has recently (as a last resort) moved her blades completely to the inside. Yet she struggles still with her axel because her foot rolls in before she can take off, which forces poor takeoff body position, and then and has very little height. Similarly she struggles with moves frequently.  Oh and she has a large non painful lumps on the back of each heel, though by all other accounts her boots fit well.  Her coach is probably more frustrated than we are, especially since she is thriving in so many other aspects of skating.  Any advice is appreciated.

Wow, sounds like you are doing all the right things.  You may want to find a Podiatrist/Ortho pedist to make orthotics for your skates the next pair. You can work with the boot company to give you space (depth) for them.  Heat molded skates like Jackson can also make it more
USFS maintains a list of providers in each area with experience treating skaters:

Good luck, good news a lot of kids can improve that with exercise and PT.

Figure Skating

Dianne DeLeeuw

I can answer questions about figure skating, choreography, ISI or USFS. Also questions about competing (my Olympic experience or your own competition). I`m a National referre for ISI. Recently I also have been appointed a National Technical Specialist for US Figure Skating. But remember I am not your substitute for a coach! They can see what you are doing! To correct or instruct you on manuevers is really not what I want to do.

Experience: World Champion and Olympic Silver Medalist, coaching all levels of skaters at in California. I coach all levels and ages of skating from tiny tots to adults, first timers to International competitors. I also do choreography, music editing, teach specialty classes and give seminars.

Organizations: US Figure Skating, ISI, PSA, All Year Figure Skating Club

Publications: Recreational Ice Skater, The Edge

Awards: 1976 Olympic Silver Medalist, 1975 World Champion, 1976 European Champion, 6 time National Champion, US and Canadian Double Gold Medalist, 1999 ISI Great Skate Award, 2002 Woman of the Year

US Figure Skating category A certification