Figure Skating/competing

Question
does it matter of your place in line when competing?Do u get more nervous slating after someone gave great performance?

Answer
Most skaters don't watch the other skaters before them.  In fact you see them with a headset to block it out.  But when you step on the ice it is hard to ignore the roar of the crowd, announced scores, etc.  You have trained for that and hopefully are able to stay within your own thoughts.  My skaters like the 2nd position after warmup the best as they can use the full 6 minutes, have a small rest and then go!  Each skater however is different.

Enjoy the Olympics!
Dianne

Figure Skating

Dianne DeLeeuw