Figure Skating/Olympics Ice Skating 2014

Question
Hello! I am writing an article for my journalism class and would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind. :)
1) How strenuous is practice for the Olympics?
2) How does pressure effect a performance?
3) What did you think of the performances in the Olympics this year?
4) In the couples competition, were there any performances that you thought were exceptional?
5) Did you think that the winning couple deserved it?
6) What did you like about the performance?
7) What did you dislike?
8) Was there a team that you thought deserved a better place than they got?
9) Did you find the overall event enjoyable to watch?
10) Do you find that being a skater changes your perspective of the event?
Thank you! :)

Answer
1) How strenuous is practice for the Olympics? Your entire life is consumed by preparation.
2) How does pressure effect a performance? Everyone and every time is different.
3) What did you think of the performances in the Olympics this year? Most of the skaters rose to the occasion except the men.
4) In the couples competition, were there any performances that you thought were exceptional? All the Ice Dance medalists!
5) Did you think that the winning couple deserved it? YES
6) What did you like about the performance? Passion and fantastic skating skills
7) What did you dislike? Nothing
8) Was there a team that you thought deserved a better place than they got? No
9) Did you find the overall event enjoyable to watch? Yes
10) Do you find that being a skater changes your perspective of the event? Yes you definitely watch more for the technical aspect.

Good luck on your report, sorry my answers are short but time is super tight right now,
Dianne

Figure Skating

Dianne DeLeeuw