Financial Astrology/My career & money

I'm recently unemployed (I was fired due to bad economical situation of the company) and it's really hard to get a job in our country. I'd like to know when will i get my next job and how is the money indicated in my chart going forward. Should I look for a job in some other country? Please read my birth chart for my career and money.

My birth details are:
Ajda Pavcic
27th Jan 1983
4.40 am, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Kind regards,

The job situation is temporary. After Dec 16th 2014, you will get a job.
Sun - 10th lord (job) is in moon-star who is in 8th (bad), so this problem of losing job suddenly, by none of your fault will repeat in your life.
Get a job in police, military according to your education or skill, that will be stable.

Self-acquired money through job, is the only source for you in life.

Financial Astrology

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology horoscope financial prediction Vedic Astrology Horoscope Prediction Expert - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions. Entry and Exit Timing activities in financial markets as per one's chart Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions for success in financial markets.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology. Financial astrology can be done using nadiamsa techniques of Vedic astrology

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Finance can be predicted from 10th, 11th and 2nd house of an horoscope. The speculation of markets can be from 9th and 5th. Losses from 12th and 6th