Financial Astrology/Life

Name: richa Punjika
Date of birth: 26 June 1986
Birth place: new Delhi, India
Birth time: 15:20
I want to restart my working career post pregnancy , it's been 1 year. I am trying my level best but not getting any success. Due to of my failure in career my personal life is also getting affected.please suggest me when will I get my job and should try in which field, before I was in support and rnd field.

Please find your prediction in the MsWord download file.

Thank You for your Guru Dakshina
Vedic Astrology website:
Phone: +91 821 393 3672
Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm based on NadiAmsa.
Guru Dakshina helps good karma to be predicted and happen.

Financial Astrology

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology horoscope financial prediction Vedic Astrology Horoscope Prediction Expert - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions. Entry and Exit Timing activities in financial markets as per one's chart Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions for success in financial markets.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology. Financial astrology can be done using nadiamsa techniques of Vedic astrology

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Finance can be predicted from 10th, 11th and 2nd house of an horoscope. The speculation of markets can be from 9th and 5th. Losses from 12th and 6th