You are here:

Financial Stocks/KinderCare Stock


Cynthia wrote at 2015-01-27 01:36:07

Following is the reply I received from a Senior Customer Service Specialist at KinderCare in response to my inquiry about cashing out Kinder-Care, Inc. stock purchased in 1987:

"Any stock that was issued prior to November 1989 has now become ENSTAR stock. This was a result of the restructuring event in November 1989 through which the child care division KinderCare, Inc. (which became Enstar) was spun off and kept the KinderCare name. You will want to contact Enstar at this time to obtain information about the stock you have. They can be reached by calling 334-834-5483."

I hope this is information will be helpful to others.

Cynthia Wallace

Largo, FL

Financial Stocks

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Paul Henneman


Stock forecasting and fair market valuations. I am happy to try to answer any questions for investors trying to manage their funds for the future. I will NOT ANSWER HOME WORK questions from students in finance or economics. Over half the questions I get are from students studying finance, located in India. Having someone on the internet answer your homework questions is not the way to build the knowledge you need for a career. All other questions are welcome and encouraged.


15 years in a leadership role at a Financial research company. Provide research to institutions on a high level such as Wells Fargo advisors, Fidelity, Bank of NY, Scotia Bank, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, McGraw Hill, and others.

Florida International University, University of Florida, over 20 years in the business.

Past/Present Clients,,, Bank of NY, numerous hedge funds and institutions, other partners and clients can be viewed at

©2017 All rights reserved.