Financial Stocks/KinderCare Stock

Cynthia wrote at 2015-01-27 01:36:07
1/26/15

Following is the reply I received from a Senior Customer Service Specialist at KinderCare in response to my inquiry about cashing out Kinder-Care, Inc. stock purchased in 1987:

"Any stock that was issued prior to November 1989 has now become ENSTAR stock. This was a result of the restructuring event in November 1989 through which the child care division KinderCare, Inc. (which became Enstar) was spun off and kept the KinderCare name. You will want to contact Enstar at this time to obtain information about the stock you have. They can be reached by calling 334-834-5483."

I hope this is information will be helpful to others.

Cynthia Wallace

Largo, FL

Financial Stocks

Paul Henneman