Financial Stocks/Shares in Medical Ancillary Services, Inc.

Victor wrote at 2009-12-30 18:18:25
I just read the Question and Answer.

Unfortunately, I also have the same # of shares and Cusip #, which obviously signifies a problem.

Bubba_MoCity wrote at 2010-09-15 13:28:36
I just located an identical stock certificate in some of my old paperwork.  Date on mine is 10/20/87.

Coe wrote at 2013-03-24 16:43:10

I too purchased Medical Ancillary Services, however, I don't have very promising news for you.  This was a penny stock back in the 1980s when there was a market for such low value stocks (a bit of a fad).  I'm afraid the company is long gone.  Should it help with your search, the corporate address was PO Box 1468, 1830 Flower Street, Duarte, CA 91010-1468, ph 818 358-5141 (# not in svc)

Financial Stocks

Paul Henneman

Stock forecasting and fair market valuations. I am happy to try to answer any questions for investors trying to manage their funds for the future. I will NOT ANSWER HOME WORK questions from students in finance or economics. Over half the questions I get are from students studying finance, located in India. Having someone on the internet answer your homework questions is not the way to build the knowledge you need for a career. All other questions are welcome and encouraged.

15 years in a leadership role at a Financial research company. Provide research to institutions on a high level such as Wells Fargo advisors, Fidelity, Bank of NY, Scotia Bank, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, McGraw Hill, and others.

Florida International University, University of Florida, over 20 years in the business.

Past/Present Clients,,, Bank of NY, numerous hedge funds and institutions, other partners and clients can be viewed at