Financial Stocks/Shares in Medical Ancillary Services, Inc.

Victor wrote at 2009-12-30 18:18:25
I just read the Question and Answer.

Unfortunately, I also have the same # of shares and Cusip #, which obviously signifies a problem.

Bubba_MoCity wrote at 2010-09-15 13:28:36
I just located an identical stock certificate in some of my old paperwork.  Date on mine is 10/20/87.

Coe wrote at 2013-03-24 16:43:10
Gail,

I too purchased Medical Ancillary Services, however, I don't have very promising news for you.  This was a penny stock back in the 1980s when there was a market for such low value stocks (a bit of a fad).  I'm afraid the company is long gone.  Should it help with your search, the corporate address was PO Box 1468, 1830 Flower Street, Duarte, CA 91010-1468, ph 818 358-5141 (# not in svc)

Coe

Financial Stocks

Paul Henneman