Financial Stocks/stock certificates

Mr. Paul. i found a stock certificate with a cusip no.922912100. they are from venture frontiers corp. with 50,000 shares. does this company exist and worth anything? i would appreciate it very much on any information i can gather from u. thank u

Thank you for your question! Yes, this company does look like it exists.  It appears to be a shell company, meaning that it has no operations or business activities other than that it has raised some funds, and is seeking a way to invest those funds on behalf of shareholders.

The only course of action you have I believe is to contact the company directly, ask for the investor relations person, and inquire about your certificate. I did find this link that has a description of the company, and contact information:

I hope that helps, please do not hesitate to follow up if I can be of any additional service.

Paul Henneman
ValuEngine Inc

Financial Stocks

Paul Henneman

Stock forecasting and fair market valuations. I am happy to try to answer any questions for investors trying to manage their funds for the future. I will NOT ANSWER HOME WORK questions from students in finance or economics. Over half the questions I get are from students studying finance, located in India. Having someone on the internet answer your homework questions is not the way to build the knowledge you need for a career. All other questions are welcome and encouraged.

15 years in a leadership role at a Financial research company. Provide research to institutions on a high level such as Wells Fargo advisors, Fidelity, Bank of NY, Scotia Bank, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, McGraw Hill, and others.

Florida International University, University of Florida, over 20 years in the business.

Past/Present Clients,,, Bank of NY, numerous hedge funds and institutions, other partners and clients can be viewed at