Financial Stocks/stock certificates

Question
Mr. Paul. i found a stock certificate with a cusip no.922912100. they are from venture frontiers corp. with 50,000 shares. does this company exist and worth anything? i would appreciate it very much on any information i can gather from u. thank u

Answer
Allan,
  Thank you for your question! Yes, this company does look like it exists.  It appears to be a shell company, meaning that it has no operations or business activities other than that it has raised some funds, and is seeking a way to invest those funds on behalf of shareholders.

The only course of action you have I believe is to contact the company directly, ask for the investor relations person, and inquire about your certificate. I did find this link that has a description of the company, and contact information:
http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId

I hope that helps, please do not hesitate to follow up if I can be of any additional service.

Sincerely,
Paul Henneman
President
ValuEngine Inc
www.ValuEngine.com

Financial Stocks

Paul Henneman