Financial Stocks/stock research

I have been given about 40 old stock certificates to see if they have any value.  I am trying to locate a transfer agent
Mountain States Stock Transfer Agent Inc in Denver Colorado,
can you tell me who or what they have become.  I have many certificates listing them as transfer agent.

Thank you for your question! While I am not personally familiar with Mountain States Stock Transfer agent, I was able to dig up this contact information, on their website:

I hope this helps, a call to them should be able to quickly answer your questions about your old stock certificates.

Best Regards,

Paul Henneman
ValuEngine Inc

Financial Stocks

Paul Henneman

Stock forecasting and fair market valuations. I am happy to try to answer any questions for investors trying to manage their funds for the future. I will NOT ANSWER HOME WORK questions from students in finance or economics. Over half the questions I get are from students studying finance, located in India. Having someone on the internet answer your homework questions is not the way to build the knowledge you need for a career. All other questions are welcome and encouraged.

15 years in a leadership role at a Financial research company. Provide research to institutions on a high level such as Wells Fargo advisors, Fidelity, Bank of NY, Scotia Bank, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, McGraw Hill, and others.

Florida International University, University of Florida, over 20 years in the business.

Past/Present Clients,,, Bank of NY, numerous hedge funds and institutions, other partners and clients can be viewed at