Financial Stocks/Older common stock, company purchased

Rob wrote at 2014-09-07 01:27:04
I'm a former employee of Heublein.  They merged with United Distillers in the late 90s to form Diageo, which is a publicly traded company.

Good luck!

Erin wrote at 2015-07-12 00:21:12
I'm wondering if Debra(question from 2014) ever found out any information?  In my deceased mother's things, I've found 2 (1 share each) common stock certificates for Heublein, Inc. dated 1962 and 1967.  Also wondering if these should be framed or researched.  Any way to contact Debra?  Thanks so much!  

Financial Stocks

Paul Henneman

Stock forecasting and fair market valuations. I am happy to try to answer any questions for investors trying to manage their funds for the future. I will NOT ANSWER HOME WORK questions from students in finance or economics. Over half the questions I get are from students studying finance, located in India. Having someone on the internet answer your homework questions is not the way to build the knowledge you need for a career. All other questions are welcome and encouraged.

15 years in a leadership role at a Financial research company. Provide research to institutions on a high level such as Wells Fargo advisors, Fidelity, Bank of NY, Scotia Bank, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, McGraw Hill, and others.

Florida International University, University of Florida, over 20 years in the business.

Past/Present Clients,,, Bank of NY, numerous hedge funds and institutions, other partners and clients can be viewed at