Financial Stocks/jarvis plc shares

Hi Paul
I have got shares in this company but unable to find my papers for it and how to sell them.
Can you help

Thank you for your question! Really the only option you have is to contact the company directly. It appears that the company is no longer actively traded, so if the company still exists you must contact them directly. This is really the only option, if you are able to contact them ask for the Investor Relations department, or the CFO.

Good Luck!

Paul Henneman
ValuEngine Inc.

Financial Stocks

Paul Henneman

Stock forecasting and fair market valuations. I am happy to try to answer any questions for investors trying to manage their funds for the future. I will NOT ANSWER HOME WORK questions from students in finance or economics. Over half the questions I get are from students studying finance, located in India. Having someone on the internet answer your homework questions is not the way to build the knowledge you need for a career. All other questions are welcome and encouraged.

15 years in a leadership role at a Financial research company. Provide research to institutions on a high level such as Wells Fargo advisors, Fidelity, Bank of NY, Scotia Bank, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, McGraw Hill, and others.

Florida International University, University of Florida, over 20 years in the business.

Past/Present Clients,,, Bank of NY, numerous hedge funds and institutions, other partners and clients can be viewed at