Financial Stocks/Stock reports

Hi Paul,

Can you recommend me any good free online websites to download/view basic stock reports for free?

Thank you for your question!
Unfortunately there are no websites that I am aware of that offer free stock reports (other than a free sample to try to sell their service).  Stock research is expensive to produce, so unfortunately not typically the kind of information you can find for free online.

However, there are some general financial website portals that offer the basic data on stocks. is perhaps the best known and complete one that I am aware of. You can view all kinds of standard data on a stock, as well as brief summaries on the analyst recommendations and eps estimates.  I would urge you to start there, and see if you can find what you are looking for.

If you are looking for specific information on a stock, please do not hesitate to follow up with me and I'd be happy to share any information I have on research companies that would be relevant.  Companies like Morningstar, Value Line, and my own company ValuEngine, Inc offer stock reports on thousands of companies, updated constantly, and include buy/hold/sell recommendations on how to invest in the stocks covered. But all services like this that I am aware of do charge subscription fees of some sort for access.

Best Regards,
Paul Henneman
ValuEngine, Inc

Financial Stocks

Paul Henneman

Stock forecasting and fair market valuations. I am happy to try to answer any questions for investors trying to manage their funds for the future. I will NOT ANSWER HOME WORK questions from students in finance or economics. Over half the questions I get are from students studying finance, located in India. Having someone on the internet answer your homework questions is not the way to build the knowledge you need for a career. All other questions are welcome and encouraged.

15 years in a leadership role at a Financial research company. Provide research to institutions on a high level such as Wells Fargo advisors, Fidelity, Bank of NY, Scotia Bank, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, McGraw Hill, and others.

Florida International University, University of Florida, over 20 years in the business.

Past/Present Clients,,, Bank of NY, numerous hedge funds and institutions, other partners and clients can be viewed at