Financing -- Loans/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Why is it better to pay off a mortgage in 30 years10/15/2016Finance Guy
  Q: Why is it better to pay off a mortgage in 30 years, instead of paying it off in 15 years and use a ...
  A: Good question... Answer is dependent on what you believe, that is, what does the future look like? ...
Term loan under SBA3/8/2016Finance Guy
  Q: We successfully completed a $2 million plus loan under the SBA 7(a) program with a small bank eager ...
  A: OK You caught me on vacay in CA. Am without both a computer and my financial calculator, but this ...
capital one 360 saving offer11/24/2015Finance Guy
  Q: could you tell me if the on line 360 offer from capital one is legit I'm retired and can't ...
  A: Offer is repeated below: I am not going to endorse this account, but youre money is safe. You are ...
Question about personal loans?11/5/2015JT Holt
  Q: It's Miss Wilson again. I wrote to you a few days ago asking about loans and although I don't plan ...
  A: When you say Non Traditional Credit this could be several things - poor credit, self employed, etc. ...
Applying for a loan?11/2/2015JT Holt
  Q: I recently just applied for a mortgage loan to 3 lenders because I wanted to compare options and I ...
  A: No, I do not think it is a good idea to apply for a personal loan as well. I also do not recommend ...
Loan Modification FICO score10/24/2015Finance Guy
  Q: Not sure if you can answer this, but I'll let you give it a try. I spent 3 months trying to get ...
  A: Carl, Really sorry to hear about your issue.... Although I'm a banker by training, thr credit ...
Bank corporate diaries.10/21/2015Finance Guy
  Q: Do Banks private or public sector are allowed to give bank corporate diaries as gifts to their ...
  A: Some do, some do not... Some customers appreciate this, some don't. Banking is, for the most part, ...
Bank Employees Transfer.9/10/2015JT Holt
  Q: In India the Bank Employees are transferred from one branch to another branch. They get promotions ...
  A: I'm unsure about other countries, but I do know this is not mandatory in the United States. Often ...
Valuation6/21/2015Finance Guy
  Q: Good Morning, I originally sent my question to a Maths Expert, but they have told me Finance Expert ...
  A: OK. This is why it helps to constantly update partnership agreements to reflect new terms and ...
About MTN6/15/2015Finance Guy
  Q: My name is Sara Mazen and i,m newbie in intentional trade and i have read your profile and you are ...
  A: People are attracted to this activity because of the promise of thousands of dollars of brokerage ...
Handicap Van Financing5/22/2015Finance Guy
  Q: I am looking to develop a micro-financing opportunity for disabled (primarily Paraplegics) to buy ...
  A: Wow... Interesting and worthy concept. As there is no specialty finance company that I am aware of ...
How do banks lend out more money than they have on hand?5/1/2015Finance Guy
  Q: I've been reading this guide - http://money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/banking/bank2.htm ...
  A: Banks create money in the economy by making loans. The amount of money that banks can lend is ...
Angel Investors2/19/2015Finance Guy
  Q: I've tried to research my question on my own, as well as looked over your past Q&A, but can't seem ...
  A: Many ask questions, that could easily have been googled, so I appreciate your pre-work. Typically ...
Personal Credit with Multiple Owners - Small Business Loan12/24/2014Finance Guy
  Q: Howdy! Me and two others are in the planning stages of opening a small local business. We are close ...
  A: ANSWER: Yes, your partners can apply for a loan and keep you off the application. If your ...
Query.12/1/2014JT Holt
  Q: Good day With reference to investment banking are there any areas of this branch of banking that one ...
  A: The freelance opportunities that I am aware of in banking would include compliance, credit, ...
Queston12/1/2014Finance Guy
  A: I can think of two. You can operate as a financial intermediary (broker) who can source funds for ...
pre-qualification letter11/13/2014Finance Guy
  Q: Looks like you're the only expert left to answer finance questions. I too am an expert contact on ...
  A: I am so sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately, banks have been doing this to many folks ...
Loan Agreement11/5/2014Finance Guy
  Q: Attached is a loan agreement between a borrower and myself. According to my tax consultant, this ...
  A: Sorry, you have asked for legal advice and I am not an attorney, nor allowed to give such. An ...
Financing9/8/2014Finance Guy
  Q: Good day With reference to one starting a venture capital / angel investment firm are there any ...
  A: According to the US SBA, here is some published advice: Venture Capital About Venture Capital | ...
loan payment vs principal payment6/2/2014Finance Guy
  Q: I live in Kentucky and have a loan for a trailer. I have been behind on the payments due to an ...
  A: Count your blessings... You WANT the bank to apply the payment to principal!!! They could be ...
fees & statements needed for a commercial loan4/15/2014Finance Guy
  Q: especially with your credentials! Please tell me what types of fees should expect when applying ...
  A: If your lender is a typical commercial bank, expect total fees between 1 and 1 1/2 percentage points ...
Foreclosure and Owner Finanacing3/18/2014Bobbi Buehl
  Q: I would like to know how much money is owed for the following property that was owner financed 14 ...
  A: I cannot answer your question of how much is owed without know what the original loan amount was and ...
Wired / Wireless Credit/Debit Card Machine At Fuel Filling Stations3/3/2014Michael Pechony
  Q: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_card_terminal‎ ...
  A: In the United States having credit/debt card pay at pump option is available at 99.9% of all gas ...
Business Loan for a small business2/21/2014Michael Pechony
  Q: I am wondering how do banks determine what interest rate is determined for each small business ...
  A: If you are talking about SBA guaranteed loans those are usually PRIME+2.25% to PRIME + 3.00 today. ...
Business Loan for a business with ideal qualification.2/21/2014Finance Guy
  A: Not a lot of science behind this, actually. For the most part, the bank establishes a range of loan ...
Refinancing auto loan2/13/2014Finance Guy
  Q: I have a 2012 Honda civic I purchased new in August of '12. My APR is 6.8%. My credit has improved ...
  A: You did not really provide enough detail for me to do a complete analysis of your loan, but let's ...
Security measures for Safe Deposit Locker Facilities.1/6/2014Finance Guy
  Q: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locker_(cabinet)‎ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locker‎ ...
  A: banks do not insure lockbox contents. Important Update: Changes in FDIC Deposit Insurance Coverage ...
Security measures for Safe Deposit Locker Facilities.1/6/2014JT Holt
  A: I apologize for the delay in my response. I would tell you to overcome any scam and or theft ...
Loan Debt11/11/2013Bobbi Buehl
  Q: I have an RV with a current payoff amount of $135,000. I am having trouble paying for it - $1,250 ...
  A: I am sorry you are having difficulties refinancing your RV. I do not know anyone who does those ...
Equipment Loan10/14/2013Michael Pechony
  Q: I live in California. A friend wants to borrow $75k to upgrade his printing equipment valued at ...
  A: Mr. Yung, If the company has any business loans the lender most likely has filed a lien on all the ...
loan9/26/2013JT Holt
  Q: so, I live in MO. I am a first time land buyer. i'm looking at 80 acres FSA did not except my ...
  A: I'm wondering why FSA turned down your application. Obviously, you have to be able to show ...
Loan consolidation8/30/2013Michael Pechony
  Q: Mr. Pechony, Thank you for your time. I have some questions about loan consolidation. When is it a ...
  A: While I am not a residential mortgage professional, I can offer some pointers that will hopefully be ...
when to refinance8/30/2013Bobbi Buehl
  Q: Bobbi, Thank you so much for your time. My husband and I have been paying a mortgage on a house ...
  A: Yes, absolutely it's to your advantage to pay off high interest rate credit card through a cash out ...
Unconventional Loans?8/21/2013Finance Guy
  Q: Where would you recommend a person go if they have a hard time getting a loan? Basically an ...
  A: Susan, You are not alone, there are many folks in the same situation, today. Unfortunately, ...
Unconventional loan8/20/2013Bobbi Buehl
  A: The only place I know is a place called "ATHAS Capital Group," but the interest rate would be real ...
Unconventional loan?8/20/2013Michael Pechony
  A: There are a number of companies that do "unconventional" loans. What is the purpose of the loan - ...
Student Loan Consolidation8/13/2013Finance Guy
  Q: I attended college and borrowed federal financial aid between 2002 and 2005. I currently owe $9900 ...
  A: Joelle, You actually sound like you are better versed on this than me. I would go to a bank that ...
question about a loan8/13/2013Finance Guy
  Q: First of all, thank you for your time! My question is pretty simple: I'm a member of a credit ...
  A: OK, first you should always be truthful with the banks, in fact, it is a federal crime to lie to ...
House vs. Investment?7/29/2013Bobbi Buehl
  Q: I owe approximately $90,000 on a condo I recently bought at 2.5 % interest, 30 year fixed rate. I ...
  A: Joel, I would invest somewhere else and not put it on my mortgage. What I would do in regard to the ...
Business account credit/Loan7/17/2013JT Holt
  Q: I am currently looking at purchasing land off a main highway that would likely be in a rural area ...
  A: I believe you are asking will your request for a new loan have stronger merit if your bank account ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next       All

Financing -- Loans

Finance Guy

Top Expert on this page