Financing -- Loans/Car Loans

Yes, you didn't answer my follwup. I wanted you to answer whether a $10,000 car loan is too much for someone earning maybe $140 a week, but while leaving the details of having few debts and some money to put down aside. I'd like to think that I don't need to drain my savings just to buy a car that is already 5 years old. So putting all those finacial bonuses aside, should someone take out that kind of loan while earning so little, and if not a $10,000 loan, how cheap a car should someone get at the most expensive under the one known condition of income?

I already told you in my first email that I thought the car cost too much for your income.

no more than $5,000

I have given you my best advice, but it appears that you only want to be critical of me and my thoughts.

Do as you please and good luck.

Financing -- Loans

Finance Guy

1. All questions relating to finance 2. All practical aspects of mergers and acquisitions 3. Many general business questions

Considerable experience in the area consisting of 25 years in both consumer and commercial finance and business management, including 15 years specializing in international Mergers and Acquisitions with over $100 billion in assets acquired Education/Credentials Business administration undergrad Wharton post grad in finance Awards and Honors numerous corporate awards Past/Present clients range from small enterprenurial companies to large multinationals