Financing -- Loans/Question about banks.....

In( loans create deposits) system , when bank credit my account with $1000 and bank figure out how to get reserve requirements ,and capital requirements . Now I want to withdraw $1000 , could bank give it to me ? Or bank borrow it and give to me ?

Banks hold considerable amounts of cash in "reserve" to accommodate such requests.

If you wanted to withdraw a large sum of money that exceeded the bank's on hand reserves, then they would simply contact the Federal Reserve, who would return to the bank some of the money that the bank has on loan to the Fed. to return your deposit.

Small amounts they wilkl fund out of petty cash.

Financing -- Loans

Finance Guy

1. All questions relating to finance 2. All practical aspects of mergers and acquisitions 3. Many general business questions

Considerable experience in the area consisting of 25 years in both consumer and commercial finance and business management, including 15 years specializing in international Mergers and Acquisitions with over $100 billion in assets acquired Education/Credentials Business administration undergrad Wharton post grad in finance Awards and Honors numerous corporate awards Past/Present clients range from small enterprenurial companies to large multinationals