Financing -- Loans/Query.

Question
Good day
With reference to investment banking are there any areas of this branch of banking that one can do freelance. For example I have an MBA Finance and am completing a number of courses on investment banking.
Yet I have not been able to find a job in this area and would like to find out if there are any areas of investment banking I may be able to freelance in as a one man operation using my finance education as well as a number of practical courses I am completing on investment banking.

Answer
The freelance opportunities that I am aware of in banking would include compliance, credit, appraisal, and internal audit exams.  This work is primarily contracted to a small company or individual to come in and perform these type of services.  Difficulty in this based on what you have indicated is this is typically contracted to someone that is deemed to have extensive knowledge in these areas.  You may look at hiring on with one of these smaller firms on a contract basis to assist them in performing this type of work.  Best of luck to you in your endeavors.

Financing -- Loans

JT Holt