Financing -- Loans/Queston

Good day
With reference to investment banking are there any areas of this branch of banking that one can do freelance. For example I have an MBA Finance and am completing a number of courses on investment banking.
Yet I have not been able to find a job in this area and would like to find out if there are any areas of investment banking I may be able to freelance in as a one man operation using my finance education as well as a number of practical courses I am completing on investment banking.

I can think of two.

You can operate as a financial intermediary (broker) who can source funds for companies or individuals seeking loans.

Secondly, you can become a business broker, assisting those who want to sell their companies or individuals who want to
find a target acquisition.

Hope this helps.

Financing -- Loans

Finance Guy

1. All questions relating to finance 2. All practical aspects of mergers and acquisitions 3. Many general business questions

Considerable experience in the area consisting of 25 years in both consumer and commercial finance and business management, including 15 years specializing in international Mergers and Acquisitions with over $100 billion in assets acquired Education/Credentials Business administration undergrad Wharton post grad in finance Awards and Honors numerous corporate awards Past/Present clients range from small enterprenurial companies to large multinationals