Financing -- Loans/capital one 360 saving offer

Question
could you tell me if the on line
360  offer from capital one  is legit  I'm retired and can't
afford the loss.

thanks--Don

Answer
Offer is repeated below:

I am not going to endorse this account, but youre money is safe.

You are insured by the FDIC for up to $250,000, in  any one account.

So not sure how much you are thinking about depositing, but keep it under $250,000 and you are fine.

Good luck.

CHALLENGE EVERYTHING YOU'D EXPECT
IN A SAVINGS ACCOUNT.
We've challenged what it means to be a savings account by building one that's better for your money. That means a better everyday savings interest rate, better access to your money and no fees. With a 360 Savings account, you can get all of that - plus up to a $500 bonus.
Fee-free savings.
A great everyday rate - currently 0.75% APY.
Online & mobile banking 24/7, real people to call when you need help.
Get started today and earn up to a $500 bonus.
GET STARTED
UP TO
$500 BONUS

DEPOSIT   YOUR BONUS
$50K+   $500
$40K+   $400
$30K+   $300
$20K+   $200
$10K+   $100
$5K+   $50
Here's how it works:

Open your first 360 Savings account by 11/30/2015 11:59 PM EST.
Deposit $5,000 or more from an external account within the first 10 days of opening and maintain that balance daily for 90 days to qualify for a $50 bonus. If you deposit and maintain $10,000 or more daily for that same period of time you'll earn $100, and so on - up to $500 total. (Check out the chart for more details.)

Financing -- Loans

Finance Guy