Financing -- Loans/Question about personal loans?

Hi! It's Miss Wilson again. I wrote to you a few days ago asking about loans and although I don't plan to apply for a personal loan right now, I need to ask you a question for future reference.

Do you know of any Personal Loan Programs for borrowers with Non-Traditional Credit? Thank you.

When you say Non Traditional Credit this could be several things - poor credit, self employed, etc.  With self employed individuals I would say a local community bank that is locally owned and not a mega chain bank is your best option.  With poor credit I really don't have a lot of options for you here.  Regulators and examiners have caused each of us to refrain from extending credit to these individuals even when we feel it is prudent to extend credit.  
Hope this answers your question.

Financing -- Loans

JT Holt

Questions regarding the financing or land values of farm, ranch, and recreational properties. Large working ranches to the small hunting property.

Currently CEO of with 10 years of previous experience in the Farm Credit System as a VP of Credit. Experience as an appraiser of farm, ranch, and recreational properties.

Bachelors of Agricultural Economics from Oklahoma State University. Continuing education courses in ag finance and appraisals.

Top volume lender for the last 5 years in previous position.