Financing -- Loans/About MTN

Dear Sir

My name is Sara Mazen and i,m newbie in intentional trade and i have read your profile and you are very good expert in this filed and i do like to can know your advice i have know deal about Bank transactions with BG and MTN
and i do like to know

- how i can be is safe side between the buyer and seller as my work is regular broker only ?
Note : about how to avoid getting caught in the monument of both parties ?

wait your advise

People are attracted to this activity because of the promise of thousands of dollars of brokerage fees.

Most of what I see out of there posing as MTN's and the like are simply scams.

Be very careful who you deal with in this area.

Unless it is a reputable money center bank, most likely it is a fraud.

Good luck.

Financing -- Loans

Finance Guy

1. All questions relating to finance 2. All practical aspects of mergers and acquisitions 3. Many general business questions

Considerable experience in the area consisting of 25 years in both consumer and commercial finance and business management, including 15 years specializing in international Mergers and Acquisitions with over $100 billion in assets acquired Education/Credentials Business administration undergrad Wharton post grad in finance Awards and Honors numerous corporate awards Past/Present clients range from small enterprenurial companies to large multinationals