Financing -- Loans/Bank Employees Transfer.

Dear JT Holt

In India the Bank Employees are transferred from one branch to another branch. They get promotions in their Grade by accepting the transfer.

Is this Bank Business rule mandatory in all countries?.

I'm unsure about other countries, but I do know this is not mandatory in the United States.  Often promotions or room for advancement comes with a transfer just due to soemone leaving their position as another location.  It is not mandatory for you to take the transfer.  It does seem the nature of banking is if you want to advance quickly you must be willing to relocate.  No, it is not mandatory in all countries.

Financing -- Loans

JT Holt

Questions regarding the financing or land values of farm, ranch, and recreational properties. Large working ranches to the small hunting property.

Currently CEO of with 10 years of previous experience in the Farm Credit System as a VP of Credit. Experience as an appraiser of farm, ranch, and recreational properties.

Bachelors of Agricultural Economics from Oklahoma State University. Continuing education courses in ag finance and appraisals.

Top volume lender for the last 5 years in previous position.