Finches/New born finches

My finches recently laid some eggs that hatched 1 day ago, but they won't feed their babies. What do I do to make sure they don't starve to death? Should we remove the babies from their nest or no? The male finch and female finch fight often and rarely go inside their nest, what should I do? Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't realize my answer didn't send.
The best option right now is to hand feed the babies yourself. It's incredibly difficult but it is possible. There are websites out there that help and my website does have a video on how to hand feed baby finches

Requirements of Questions: -CHECK MY WEBSITE WWW.FINCHFAQS.WEBS.COM BEFORE ANSWERS BEFORE ASKING ME -Must use proper grammar (typos I can understand but if you won't make an effort to type properly don't expect me to make an effort to answer your question) -Must include finch species if known and if bird is domestic or not (if you don't say, I will assume it's domestic) -Be as descriptive as possible -No asking about how your bird died If the above requirements are not met, I will dismiss your question (especially the dead bird one). I have no issue donating my time but will not waste it either. I have owned various species of Finches for over thirteen years now and have done everything from hand-feed babies to nurse sick adults back to health. I am most knowledgeable on how to treat Air Sac Mites, feather mites, finch breeding, and finch first aid.

I own finches, have read handbooks on how to care for them,and have researched the internet dry on finches.

Northern Alberta Caged Bird Society

There are no publications

None as of yet