Finches/Baby, new eggs,

Ok I Left alone, mom and dad(pair1)went to other side of cage, have nest on that side, after few days I took eggs out of dirty cage (abandoned by pair 1and  baby) i put with another pair(pair2) . Pair 2 hatched them along with theirs not sure how many  hatched 4/5 and ok I think , Now pair 1 , mom had 6 new eggs, in dirty nest so I moved them to clean next where they moved to, she is starting to sit on and starting to chase baby, baby IS eating egg, think seed, gosh how do I stop them, (pair 1) laying eggs that is, and taking care of the one sole baby, mom is being mean, may hurt baby. I don't have a third pair. I do have 2 males in third cage.
Help, lm in over my head, I was given 4 males and 2 females, bought one extra lg cage 6 wicker baskets all was good for one week then  they were all fighting so I purchased 3 separate cages . Now I'm in trouble

I'm not entirely sure what your question is. You want them to stop laying eggs? The only sure way to do that is to remove the nests completely but that doesn't sound like an option. There are two things you can try. The first is to limit the amount of food to one type and just a couple dishes of it. This will make the birds think that there isn't enough food to raise babies. Another more effective method is to change what time they get up and go to bed. Longer nights and shorter days will make then think it's winter and lower the chances of them breeding.  You may end up having to care for the fledgling yourself though

Requirements of Questions: -CHECK MY WEBSITE WWW.FINCHFAQS.WEBS.COM BEFORE ANSWERS BEFORE ASKING ME -Must use proper grammar (typos I can understand but if you won't make an effort to type properly don't expect me to make an effort to answer your question) -Must include finch species if known and if bird is domestic or not (if you don't say, I will assume it's domestic) -Be as descriptive as possible -No asking about how your bird died If the above requirements are not met, I will dismiss your question (especially the dead bird one). I have no issue donating my time but will not waste it either. I have owned various species of Finches for over thirteen years now and have done everything from hand-feed babies to nurse sick adults back to health. I am most knowledgeable on how to treat Air Sac Mites, feather mites, finch breeding, and finch first aid.

I own finches, have read handbooks on how to care for them,and have researched the internet dry on finches.

Northern Alberta Caged Bird Society

There are no publications

None as of yet