Finding Your Purpose in Life/creating a job

Question
"Dear Joyce Schwarz,
i am a graduated student from Iran,(I STUDIED eMBA with master degree ) that because of bad situation in my country i cant find a good job still.
these days i become really depress
i understand that i must create a job,myself.
i thought about it  alot but a cant find a good idea.
can you please help me to fine a good idea for creating a firm,creating a business?
its kind of you
best regards"

Answer
The Vision Board book by Joyce Schwarz
The Vision Board book  
My title at allexperts.com is "purpose in life" expert -- so as such it is important to: http://tinyurl.com/seeinsidebook to see a free chapter of my book called THE VISION Board -- you can also go www.visionboardinstitute.com to see more about becoming a certified visionboard coach and acting as a personal life coach for undergrad students or those not as fortunate as you to get their masters degree the Mideast needs life and career coaches who understand such MBA skills as strategic planning, production (getting from a=z and beyond) such as PERT charts and critical planning. You can also follow my startup tips by following me @joycecom on twitter.com good luck to you  

Finding Your Purpose in Life

Joyce Schwarz