Finding Your Purpose in Life/Shall I shift my career

Hi Ms. Ank, Hope everything is good. I have a question, I work as a fashion content supervisor in a very famous online shopping website in my country. my problem is that i can't keep doing my job for a long time, i get bored fast and easily. I excel in my job and i love it, i just got promoted but i always have the curiosity to know what are the other departments doing what is their job. What do you think, so i continue in my career and go forward or shall i ask for some change? and if i will change how do i convince my managers to help me changing my career?

thanks for your question.  I apologise for the delay in replying.  I am not a careers advisor.  I advise on personality and can point you to fields that might interest you or areas of study that you are likely to profit from but I don't talk about specific careers.  Sounds like you want to stretch yourself, and you should.  Sooner or later the job will only undermine your abilities rather than confirm.

Finding Your Purpose in Life

Using the TO8 system of personality profiling, I can highlight drives and trends in your personality. Depending on how much you want to discuss the issue, I can analyse your position in your Essential Year and make evaluations of your personal needs, your work and your relationships.

I am the creator of the TO8 system and have had over 20 years experience of profiling people's personality.

you can find material on the TO8 system at or on Facebook at The ebook version of the second edition of my book on the theory, Essential Personalities and why humans found love adapted to monogamy and became better parents, 2012 can be downloaded as an ebook here

B.Sc. Edinburgh University