Finding Your Purpose in Life/career

Question
i am a  student who is going to pass 12th class this year....i studied with both maths and biology....dont want to be an engineer or docter....i want to work in national parks ..wildlife reserves ...i love animals...so what sould i study further...i know zoology is a good option...but any another options will do...i m from india...

Answer
Dear Aman,

Math and science are good high school credits for most every major in college.  Speak with your counselor and tell them of your interests.  The counselor should point you in the right direction for further study and maybe even have some leads for summer opportunities and experience.

I wish you well.
Kind Regards,
KD Liz
www.thelandofgoshen.com

Finding Your Purpose in Life

K D Elizabeth Beisinger