Finding Your Purpose in Life/what can I do ?

my story begin when I tried to think out of box and change my career , finding my niche , true talent , I had bachelor degree on engineer , I really love engineering abstract science but don't want to works as an engineer , from this point , I tried to search in myself , refresh the past , to lot of mental and talent exercises , read self development books ,, apply on lot of assessment and exams online for know my personality and abilities and interests , by matching my self identification and external material like books , I found that the common area between my desires-interests-abilities-strength points - knowledge is

1- artistic field ( creative writing include "poems-lyrics-plays-stories-movies-articles-drama) - ( dancing , expressive dancing , contemporary dancing , folks , free style dancing) - ( voice over ) - ( acting ) - ( music creating and arranging) - ( paperwork and cartoon artwork ) - ( miniatures and diorama design )

2- management  ( manage a business , department , people , project ..................)

3- anything related to people like ( human development - self improvement - harmonization - motivation - solving problems - creating peace and tranquility )

for 8 years , I m rounding on closed circle , between my loving arts , career , financial situation , hating to be employee for long time , egg or chicken dilemma

I worked for 4.5 yrs on marine international company after 6 month of my recruitment I qualified for a high responsibility management position  , on the same time I tried to improved my artistic talent and announce , the problem is this position dominant my time because I was responsible for more than 600 person working on marine vessel also the connection point between them and the all company department , my cell phone reach more than 100 calls daily , my health start to withdraw , despite of I was happy on the beginning that I m VIP person , that all people need him , famous person not only that but also I m the creator who plan and recruit crews and change them reporting them , solve their problem , ranking them , harmonize between them , relieve them and their families ...................... , it was a dream , I detected that I have practically social and management too high skills , but the arts talent improving and announcement start to  vanish again this job , that's moaning me , this job suddenly transform from a good acceptable dream to a horror nightmare , my health withdraw , my temper try to lost , making argument , fight with bosses for sake of employees need , wear the role of jokey who have a sword , one day a boss told me your are authenticate person and talented too but all what you do but the against to company policy , the company policy is a vampire policy , if it reach to let people work fro free it was done , I left my work since march 2014 , my artistic talent their interest start to weak , my paces slow , no money , no job , despite of it is an opportunity to return back to this company but I don't want , it was a curse , the best thing that experience I took may be an access point on HR career , but I assured that I hate to be employed , I want to be independent , I m distracted with many arts aspect , each aspect require a time and energy for start earning well money the weird thing , that I m ready to explode my artistic energy without money all my whole life , believe or not believe , those arts I loved from being child , but when can I get money , also employing kill my creativity and activity , consume lot of energy let me weaken on other live aspect , I return to same point and my family and friends accuse me as a big loser

not only that but also

do you know that I m 30 yrs old multi-talented person emotionally
sensitive , shocked on his love whether on practical and professional
live or on his society living in or shocked on himself or shocked on
his best friends and his intimated soul mate also my family  , a
person whose soul fill with bruises and deep injuries , I m the person
who required ideal emotional humanity live , want to achieve message
upon people and make them happy , the result is I couldn't achieve my
old desires-message , couldn't explode my creation ability , depressed
, stressed and also injured with ADD.ADHD disorder , OMG , moreover
lost my people I loved , this people converted from innocent people to
monsters , I detected that most of them taken advantage of me ,
exploit me , betray me , oppressed me , ............ , I taste the
bitter of live , noways , on the past I was the person who have a
great sense of humor , funny , emit happiness on people souls ,
positive energy , all that was changed , I m male live on developing
country , I have lot of artistic talent want to explode , want to find
my real loyal schoolmate , but how , when ? when I ll release from this choking circle ????????????????

please I just give you a hint about my problem , if you want to know
details please feel free to ask all the questions you want to
diagnosis my case , noticed that I m ENFP personality , right sided
brain ability , blue core value personality , it may that help

wait for your urgent reply , to tell you more or to ask me"

thanks and best regards

I’m sorry I’m not a professional career counselor.  You seem to have a lot of potential, but perhaps your focus is in the wrong place?  Considering riches and happiness to measure success isn’t really worthwhile because after this short, temporary lifetime, you can’t take it with you to enjoy for eternity.
   When Jesus lived in Galilee, the reigning Roman emperor was Tiberius Caesar.  He was popular, wealthy, and powerful, yet he was known as “The Gloomy Emperor.”  Pliny, a historian of that day, says that the emperor was never known to smile.  
   What a contrast to Jesus, a poor man killed at a young age.  Yet He was One with God and offers eternal life, love, and joy to any who would surrender themselves to God through the payment of our sins by Jesus’ perfect life given on the cross.  His followers were martyred also, yet there was a successful change in the world because Jesus came back to life and offers us His plan to rescue us from Satan’s temporary control.
   By trusting your Creator enough -- “Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things (what we need to eat and wear) shall be added unto you.”  Matthew 6:33  God will help you fulfill all the potential with which He created you.  Focus on God instead of yourself.  Read His word, the Bible.  
   Psalm 119:105 “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”
Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean no on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.”
   If you entrust yourself to God, you become kin with all others who have done so, throughout history, everyplace in the world!
   Best regards!
   Mrs. Lyons

Finding Your Purpose in Life

Mrs. Priscilla Lyons

I have time for you. The Bible has been my guiding light for most of the 56 years of my life. My missionary parents in Brazil kindled a love for God`s Word by their example and their love for truth. The Lord has blessed my husband and me with responsible, independent children who love and serve the Lord and are our best friends. I would enjoy discussing any subject or problem from a Biblical perspective.