Finding Your Purpose in Life/the widom of multi talent

hello sir

regarding to your experience , why someone owe one talent can be successful than someone owe lot of talents and interests , I deduced that the first concentrate on one track and other be distracted all the time

so whats is the wisdom for someone owe multi-talents and interests despite of he may couldn't achieve anything on his life because of distraction he involved in ?

some experts said the multi talented person have to make a plan for managing his talents , OK thats good , but the person who owe one talent can make plan too for his life regarding finance , family , relation ship , profession etc................ , so the winner who owe one talent and use it , please comment ?

why someone owe lot of talents and engaged his mind and involve on lot things and exert effort on many circles has no achievement while the single talented his life is settle , successful and calm also he didn't exert lot of effort  ?

why the multi talented person his life is complicated and fill with hurdles , while the single talented person his life simple and smooth ?

I m the multi talented and interests person , who suffer and watching people around him excel upon him while they haven't have of his talent and knowledge at least from point of society view

hope you find answers

thanks and best regards

It sounds to me that you already know the answer to your question. Those of us who are multi-talented find it difficult to focus on one thing. The goal in life is not to be good at a lot of things but to be great at one thing that is particular to who we are.

Your goal in life is to find that one thing that is stretches you most. Answer this. If you could do just one thing, what would that be? Despite all of the things that you are good at, there is one thing, that above all others, you enjoy.

The problem isn't that you have multiple talents. The real problem is your ability to focus on one thing until it's complete. You probably start a lot of things but rarely finish any of them. It's a common problem.

What you need is within you. My suggestion to you is that you spend some time training your mind to focus. Right now, it's running wild and needs to be tamed.

Your task is to take 5 minutes daily, find a quiet place where you won't be interrupted, sit comfortably, close your eyes, and focus on the darkness. This sounds easy but your mind will keep distracting you. Once you get the hang of it, deepen your training in meditation.

The only difference between you and those who are succeeding in life is your ability to focus.

Finding Your Purpose in Life

J. Kyle Howard

We are all multi-dimensional people with various degrees of likes and dislikes. When it comes to finding your purpose, we must take that into account. My intent is to help you to properly and easily define what would bring you the most joy in life, how to live on purpose, and how to live the life you are uniquely qualified to live. I will help you get all that is important to you, be all that you were created to be, and become the uniquely wonderful person living the wonderful life that is meant for you, your purpose in life

I am a sophologist which is a fancy way of saying that my expertise is in human wisdom. I've used this study to help other through personal development of purpose for over 23 years and have helped thousands achieve their life goals.

Executive Excellence Magazine, The Book of Success,, Unleash Your Inner Penguin

MBA providing team building, strategic planning and marketing to fortune 500 companies.