Finding Your Purpose in Life/What should I do?

Question
QUESTION: Hello
My name is Johit Garg. I am from New Delhi, India. Actually I gave engineering entrance exams but nothing happened. Also, I have another dream that is to be a WWE Superstar and become the main event of WrestleMania. Now what should I do? Do I work on one dream or both?

ANSWER: Hello, Johit.
We have many decisions to make in life as we live here a short time.
If we have made the correct decision about eternity, accepting God as the Creator, and His Son's gift of eternal life by dying for our sins, then His Holy Spirit will direct us in our less important decisions.  
I am wondering if you have made this decision.   I can give you more information if you wish.
It is good that you have opportunities for employment.    Many are wishing they were employed.
Your friend.

QUESTION: Hello Ma'am
I want more information as you said in the answer.
Thank you for your response.

Answer
Hello, again.
The most important information that I have is that all of mankind is lost and needs to rely on the God of the Bible and his Gift to us for the peace required for this life and security forever.  
I would encourage you to read the bible, which is God's Word that is revealed to us to help us understand our purpose.
I would begin with the book of John.   It is clearly stated there.
As  you read the bible, you will begin to understand that we are not perfect people and are in need of a Savior.  
We have sinned against God.  Romans 3:23   Romans 6:23
He sent His son, Jesus, to become the perfect sacrifice for our sins.
He died for us.  John 3:16
He rose from the grave.
He is in heaven with God at this time.
He is the only way to get to God.
Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.  No one comes to the Father, except through Me".
Romans 10:9-10
Ask Him to reveal Himself to you through His Word, His creation, and His people.  Colossians 1:16
Let me know if God is drawing you to Him, and your decision.
Your friend.

Finding Your Purpose in Life

Mrs. Priscilla Lyons