Fine Art/2 oil paintings - both 8in. by 10 in. - one on board and one on canvas, neither framed

Question

Do you know anything about artwork done by Henry Rothschild?  I have two pieces which appear to be very old.  May have connection to the famous Rothschild family. Appears to be signed by H.Rothschild, with what looks like Henry Rothschild printed on the back.  Thanks for any information you can give me about him.

Answer
Dear Betsy, I have found one listing for a Henri Rothschild (Fr.1886-1957)painter of landscapes, compositions, and models. His prices are very minimal, $500 and less. Rothschild is a rather common name, I doubt he was related to the famed Rothschild family.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes