Fine Art/2 oil paintings - both 8in. by 10 in. - one on board and one on canvas, neither framed

Do you know anything about artwork done by Henry Rothschild?  I have two pieces which appear to be very old.  May have connection to the famous Rothschild family. Appears to be signed by H.Rothschild, with what looks like Henry Rothschild printed on the back.  Thanks for any information you can give me about him.

Dear Betsy, I have found one listing for a Henri Rothschild (Fr.1886-1957)painter of landscapes, compositions, and models. His prices are very minimal, $500 and less. Rothschild is a rather common name, I doubt he was related to the famed Rothschild family.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.