Fine Art/I have 2 paintings that were my grandmothers and I would like to know if they are worth anything.

Question
I have 2 paintings that were my grandmothers and I would like to know if they are worth anything. I have and can send pictures but I do not know how to attach them from this site.  I can only make out one of the signatures, Verdi.  The other is kind of difficult, something like
M.Aracmelo Ealdame.  They both appear to be  black ink paintings (no color).  I would like to find out anything at all about these paintings. Thank you in advance for you time.
Brandy

Answer
Dear Brandy,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at pirround@msn.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes