Fine Art/1805 or 1905 oil on board

Question
FLOWERS IN VASE NO TITLE
FLOWERS IN VASE NO TIT  
Hello,
I have recently purchased an original OIL ON BOARD ..dated either 1805 or 1905..flowers in vase ..backside of oil has artist signature,  Lotta Widdowson.  Can you tell me anything about this painting?  THERE IS A LABEL ON BACKSIDE OF FRAME THAT READS: G.C.JOLLY.  I would greatly appreciate any information on this oil painting~thank you!
Barb

Answer
Dear Barb,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and remove any paper covering (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940 (in other words if it does not look like your grandfather or great-grandfather would have owned it, don't proceed).
Cordially,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes