Fine Art/DOMINGO OIL ON CANVAS

Question
DOMINGO OIL ON CANVAS
DOMINGO OIL ON CANVAS  
HELLO DAN,

MY QUESTION IS, I HAVE A 43.5 X 32.5 INCHES WHICH IS FRAME SIZE. THE FRAME IS IN EXCELLENT COND. THIS PAINTING IS OF WHAT I BELIEVE,TO BE A FOX HUNT. THE PAINTING IS SIGNED IN THE LOWER LEFT HAND CORNER AS FOLLOWS...... DoMinGo SIGNED IN RED...I WILL ATTACH PICS. THE PAINT IS IN EXCELLENT COND.... BUT DOES HAVE VERY MINOR CRACKING/CHECKING TOWARDS THE TOP OF THE PAINTING... WHAT CAN YOU TRLL ME ABOUT THIS PAINTING AND APPROX WORTH ?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WHATEVER YOU CAN HELP ME OUT WITH
DAVE E TROSKOWSKI

Answer
David, I don't want to see your furniture.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and remove any paper covering (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940 (in other words if it does not look like your grandfather or great-grandfather would have owned it, don't proceed).
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes