Fine Art/Old Watercolor of Black Child

Question
I have a water color drawing of a sitting black child eating from a bowl. It is mostly done in a medium brown wash on light tan paper with some muted color. The initials in the lower right corner are G.B.G. Estimated age about 80 years or more as it was in my parents house in the 1930's and it appeared old then.

Would you be so kind as to identify this artist.
Thank you.

I have enclosed the answer from Dan Twyman.  

Answer   I could be wrong, but I think your search will lead you to Europe. The initials are associated with Gotenberg or Gothenberg etc. This is outside my area, I am a Dali expert and have also worked with Picasso, Chagall, Miro.

Have you asked other experts on this site?

Dan

Answer
Dear Rolfe, Send images as they would apply to your artwork. Below are my standard instructions.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and remove any paper covering (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940 (in other words if it does not look like your grandfather or great-grandfather would have owned it, don't proceed).
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes