Fine Art/Old oil painting of a woman in boat by moonlight

Question
I have an old oil painting of a girl with long pigtail sitting reverently in a small boat.  there is a full moon shining brightly on the water of a lake. I have seen smaller prints of this in Antique stores. there is no artist signature. I could send a email picture of this if you would like.

Answer
Dear Hilmer,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and remove any paper covering (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940 (in other words if it does not look like your grandfather or great-grandfather would have owned it, don't proceed).
Cordially,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes