Fine Art/A. P. lithograph of Charles Cobelle

Question
Cobelle
Cobelle  
I have an original lithograph that is signed "Cobelle" in pencil that was bought at a yard sale.  I have done some research and found that it matches the style, medium, and signature of the late Charles Cobelle. I am unsure of how to determine the value of this and what steps I need to take to protect and preserve it for the future.  The piece is 30 x 17 inches and quite light-colored ( maybe it is faded?) and has an A. P., also in pencil, in the lower left corner.

Answer
The artists work was light in appearance to begin with, so prob not faded. His other works look like watercolor.
You can preserve it in a museum style frame.  Ask your framer about that.
I can refer you to an appraiser but want to keep their info secure. Email me at:
dantwyman@dalinet.com for the request.

Dan

Dan Twyman