Fine Art/Paintings

Question
I have to paintings that are oil paintings one has the name goldie as the artist. this painting is 11x14 displaying a wine bottle and a bowl behind the wine bottle with some fruit very old and it was matted in the frame with linen? . The other one oil also , has 10 ancobilt on the frame . how can I  have these painting assessed? both paintings have have the old parchment paper over the back of the paintings and small nails hold the canvas in place

Answer
Eva, If you want my opinion remove the backings and follow my standard instructions below.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and remove any paper covering (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940 (in other words if it does not look like your grandfather or great-grandfather would have owned it, don't proceed).
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes