Fine Art/V. Hollan

QUESTION: We have a painting signed Vivian.  On the back the name Vivian Hollan along with Texas City is printed on the frame.  I understand she is an American impressionist but know little or nothing about her or her work.  This painting is approx. 18 x 24.
Can you tell me anything about the artist?  Also, I would be happy to send a digital photo.

Thank you.

ANSWER: Search Vivian Hollan Swain and see if it's a match.

QUESTION: I have searched and know it's vivian hollan swain.  I just can't find out any information about her.  

Can you tell me anything about her and her work OR is it just something I have to keep searching the internet about?  That's why I wrote to you.  I thought you could answer some questions I couldn't find answers to.

I like to answer my questions personally and not click the button that says this is ouside my area, I think that's a bit abrupt. My profile mentions that I am a Salvador Dali expert and have also brokered Picasso, Miro and Chagall. I have not sold or studied the artist you are referring to.
There are other experts here that might have info, but I suspect they will give the same info I have.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.